Corporate Yoga is being embraced by many progressive businesses and is a great benefit. We offer a range of practices from slow and meditative to energizing and active. We will get to know your staff and find out the type of practice most needed.
Yoga provides the benefits of relaxation/stress management training and fitness.
Together, this one-two punch may have a powerful impact on both overall culture, performance and costs.
Lower healthcare costs and decrease the frequency & duration of absenteeism
• Increase efficiency, productivity & creativity.
• Improve focus under deadline.
• Improve mindset, morale and loyalty.
• Enhance employee strength, posture and health; decrease chronic pain
• Decrease employee fatigue & back pain.
• Decrease employee disease risk factors.
BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS
• Increased work productivity.
• Reduced sick days.
• Reduced staff turnover and increased morale in the workplace.
• Incentive to potential employees to join your company.
• Low cost of implementation.
BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYEES
• Reduced stress, muscle tension and pain.
• Increased concentration and efficiency.
• Increased emotional stability and regulation.
• Increased energy and decreased fatigue.
• Improved overall health and wellbeing.
We customize plans based on companies’ needs.
True health is not just physical fitness but mental and emotional wellbeing. This is how a yoga practice differs from other fitness routines as it combines physical, mental and emotional health. No wonder about 300 million people practice yoga worldwide. In a world where all our focus is directed outwards, yoga helps bring the focus back on ourselves.